Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory? Empty Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:31 pm
Lately, I've found myself getting sick more easily, so I decided to get some workout. I got a lot of work to do and I am on a budget, so I can't afford a gym membership. That's why I want to know how everyone stays healthy and gorgeous despite having a ton of work. Please provide me with an easy tutorial of how you workout.

Krit 005 3EN
23Phattalamon023
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory? Empty Re: Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory?

Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:36 pm
I recommend BEBE Fit routine 'Workout 20 minutes.' This video is easy to follow from start to finish. She always has a bonus workout for us, which makes it fun to do.

Phattalamon 023 2EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory? Empty Re: Could you recommend me an easy workout in dormitory?

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:12 pm
I rarely work out in my dormitory. I think planking is the easiest exercise you can do there. Planking is similar to a sit-up, but you use your elbows instead of your hands, and you just stay still against the surface without moving. It's quite quiet because you don’t need to move.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:44 pm
As a person who is really lazy, especially when it is "doing exercise", I would recommend doing an exercise pose called leg raises. There are many types of leg raises, and most of them can be done while lying in bed or anywhere you can lie down with your torso flat. Or if you want to work on your breathing or train your muscle endurance, I recommend doing squats. There are also many types of squats. When I do squats, my breathing improves a lot.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:16 pm
Normally, I do not do workout so often but if I would recomend someout I think push-up is easy to do in a dormitory. You do not need any other equipment, all you need is yourself and prepare your hand. After doing it, you will get a strength of your arms and maybe you can lose weight from this.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ